Yolted are looking for an engaged and organised Account Manager to take on an important role at our games company.
This role is an amazing opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic individual who will be given the reigns to build customer relationships within a fast-moving commercial team, bringing unique and innovative games to new customers and markets.
Who we are
Founded in 2020, Yolted focuses on offering the best gaming experience in the market through unique games, mechanics and unerring quality.
The passionate team behind our games not only come up with new and creative ideas, but also have a great track record in executing projects with agility.
Thanks to our small, but productive team, Yolted has become one of the most distinctive companies in the industry.
How we do it
Opportunistic, fast-thinking, action-oriented, always learning, Yolted is committed to transparency, collaboration, experimentation, and agility.
We believe that we are on a journey together which is improving our industry by offering games that separate themselves from anything on the market.
We have created an environment where innovation and creativity are fostered. Our team is empowered and supported to be the best version of themselves by enjoying flexibility, career development, fantastic benefits, and most importantly – a great culture.
- Managing growth of existing & newly onboarded accounts with operators, through close-knit relationships and promotion of Yolted’s product portfolio
- Regular meetings & discussion with clients to better understand their needs, allowing Yolted to better meet any requirements
- Grow, manage and maintain the game distribution pipeline to effectively sustain growth and meet client needs
- Identify new business opportunities with existing or new customers, lending experience and a strong network to the business across multiple departments
- Participation in events, attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings with a view to enhancing company visibility
- Maintain tracking, reporting and analysis of performance KPI’s
- Handle and prioritise issues as they arise with focus on maximum business effectiveness
- Nurturing the role responsibilities with experience, drive and knowledge to contribute to a growing business
- Developing and executing effective promotions using BI & Data insights
- Availability to travel as often as the customer and/or company requires
Requirements and skills
- A demonstrated history of working in the iGaming industry for 2+ years in relevant roles
- A self-motivated and driven personality willing to take ownership of situations
- A passion for online gaming, particularly slots
- Experience of managing Tier 1 accounts & business relations, with specific experience on delivering growth against KPI’s
- Strong organisational skills to keep tasks on track, on time & on budget
- Relationship expert who understands the value of developing long-term business relationships
- Meeting and presentation skills to deliver products with passion and knowledge
- Fluent in spoken and written English (other languages would be advantageous)
- You are personally interested in our social environment, wanting to make a difference for all